This time of year is frequently one of introspection and considering those you have known. I have enjoyed my time with so many talented and impressive people during my twelve and a half years at REQ. It continues to amaze me as to the quality, expertise, professionalism and kindness of the staff that surrounds me. Each day, I relish coming to work to be inspired by and learn from each of you.
I am also thrilled to work with so many talented folks at the beginning of their careers. I remember with good feelings my similar starts in the agency world and have maintained relationships over the past twenty-five years with my former colleagues who now are leaders at many of the top brands and companies we respect. I see the same in the future for all of you.
Numerous co-workers have taken their entrepreneurial spirit and become leaders in our industry building their own brand upon their experience at our company. Here are a few of the positions those at REQ/RepEquity/Unison/Virilon/Mindshare Interactive have attained building on their experience who all of you have a connection. I imagine each of you will continue along equally great paths here at REQ or in any other endeavor you partake.
- Associate Director, User Experience Design, Digitas
- Chief Marketing Officer at PartnerMD
- Chief of Staff at Management Leadership for Tomorrow (MLT)
- Chief Operating Officer at The UC Davis One Health Institute
- Creative Director at LEGO Group
- Deputy Editor, Global Health & Development at NPR
- Director of Technology at AKQA
- Director, Global Brand Marketing, DoubleTree by Hilton at Hilton Worldwide
- Elementary School Teacher
- Executive Creative Director at Havas Worldwide
- Group Managing Director at Ogilvy
- Managing Director Content & Social, North America at Ogilvy & Mather
- Managing Partner at Artemis Ward
- Principal UX/UI Designer at Capital One
- Project Leader at The Boston Consulting Group
- SAHM – Stay At Home Mom / (SAHD) Dad
- Senior Director, Digital Strategy at APCO Worldwide
- Senior UX Designer & Researcher – Product Design Lead for Watson Health at IBM
- U.S. General Manager at Environics Communications
- Vice President – Digital Health at Edelman
- VP, Client Services at Community Brands
- VP, Corporate Marketing, IDG Communications at International Data Group (IDG)
- VP, Forrester Research
As the holidays and new year fades into memory, I wish all of you continued personal and professional success and look forward to working with you no matter where you continue in your careers.